From Washington, D.C., it is about 140 miles to the dropzone.
If you are a D.C. local or vacationing in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, or Maryland, then you may be aware that due to flight restrictions, there aren’t any drop zones around the area. Fortunately, No Limits Skydiving™: West Point is an easy drive. We have everything you need and we love to jump with first-time skydivers. Each of our staff members is certified by the USPA, an organization that oversees safety and training for the sport. If you’re having second thoughts, don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll answer any of your questions.
The dropzone is located at:
1001 Airport Rd, Mattoponi, VA
From Washingon D.C., it’s an easy trip down I-95S to I-64E to the drop zone.
- I-95 South
- Take exit 84A to merge onto I-295 S toward Rocky Mt Nc/Richmond International
- Take exit 28A to merge onto I-64 E toward Norfolk/VA Beach
- Take exit 220 to merge onto VA-33 E/Eltham Rd toward West Point
- Continue to follow VA-33 E
- As you leave West Point, Airport Road is on the right. Our registration office is across the street from Airport Road.