From Fredericksburg, VA it’s approximately 94 miles to the drop zone.
If you live in Fredericksburg, it may be easy to assume that the nearest place to go skydiving is in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, that is not the case, as there are no dropzones in Washington, D.C. or in the city. Come down to No Limits Skydiving™ when you are ready to make your first skydive. We have everything you need and we love to jump with first time jumpers. Our staff is certified by the USPA, which is the organization that oversees safety and training for the sport. If you are having second thoughts about jumping, give us a call and we can answer any of your questions.
The dropzone is located at:
1001 Airport Rd, Mattoponi, VA
- I-95 S via the ramp to Richmond
- Take exit 84A on the left to merge onto I-295 S toward Rocky Mt NC/Richmond
- Take exit 28A to merge onto I-64 E toward Norfolk/VA Beach
- Take exit 220 to merge onto VA-33 E/Eltham Rd toward W Point
- Continue to follow VA-33 E
- As you leave West Point, Airport Road is on the right.
Drive safe, and we’ll see you when you get here!