From Durham NC it’s approximately 96 miles to the dropzone.
Durham NC is well-known for being the home to Duke University, one of the south’s most prestigious universities. If you attend the university and are looking for something to do after class, we encourage you to try skydiving with us. There are many things to do in the Durham area but there isn’t anywhere else to make a skydive.
No Limits Skydiving™ is a short drive from Durham, and we dive over a very scenic location. At our Victoria dropzone, you’d get a beautiful view of Lake Gaston, which is right on the North Carolina and Virginia border.
If you’re a student, be sure to mention that you attend a University in Durham NC, and you might receive a discount. No Limits Skydiving™ offers college specials on some weekends for students with a college ID.
We love giving people the thrill of freefalling at 120 mph. If you can’t decide whether or not you want to go through with it, chances are, you probably do. Why else would you be researching skydiving? Give us a call and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions. All of our instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association. We’re ready to jump when you are!
The dropzone is located at:
634 Airport Rd, Victoria, VA 23974
- S Alston Ave/NC-55 2.2 mi
- Turn left at Avondale Dr/NC-55 0.6 mi
- Take the ramp onto I-85 N
- Entering Virginia 71.2 mi
- Take exit 15 toward S Hill 0.4 mi
- Turn left at N Mecklenburg Ave/US-1 0.6 mi
- Turn right at Union Mill Rd/VA-138
- Continue to follow VA-138 16.9 mi
- Turn left at N Broad St/VA-40
- Continue to follow VA-40 3.2 mi
- Turn left at Airport Rd/VA-736
- Destination will be on the left
Have a group of friends coming with you? You might qualify for a group discount!