From Virginia Beach, it’s about 80 miles up I-64 to the dropzone.
Virginia Beach is one of Virginia’s busiest tourist destinations, with a 3 mile boardwalk that is packed with hotels, great restaurants, and every imaginable form of entertainment possible. Apart from its tourist-friendly qualities and a number of beautiful beaches to choose from, Virginia Beach is also home to Naval Air Station Oceana, and thousands of military personnel.
No Limits Skydiving™ is proud to support our troops by offering a military discount. We thank you for your service and we are happy to extend this small courtesy to you.
If you are visiting Virginia Beach, or consider yourself a beach local, get ready to go skydiving. It’s pretty easy to get to our dropzone in West Point, VA. Give us a call or contact us via e-mail and we’ll get everything setup. Skydiving is an experience of a lifetime.
The dropzone is located at:
1001 Airport Rd, Mattoponi, VA
- Take I-264 East
- Take exit 13-14-15 to merge onto I-64 W toward Richmond
- Follow I-64 West
- Take exit 227 for VA-30 toward W Point/Toano
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto VA-30 N/Old Stage Rd
- Continue to follow VA-30 N
- Turn right onto VA-273 N/Farmers Dr
- Turn right onto VA-30 N/VA-33 E/Eltham Rd
- Continue to follow VA-33 E
Note: You may get a little excited on the drive up, but please mind your speed on ’264 and ’64. If you are running late, give us a call. We’ll understand. Drive safely, and we’ll see you when you get here!