Northern VA is close to our West Point dropzone. Simply take I-95S to I-64E to VA-33E/Exit 220.
Northern Virginia is made up of many cities including Alexandra, Arlington, Springfield, Fairfax and Annandale. While there are plenty of big cities in the area, none of them have a place to go skydiving. Fortunately, No Limits Skydiving™: West Point is an easy drive to making your skydiving dream a reality.
We are equipped with everything you for your first jump. Each of our staff members are certified by the USPA, an organization that oversees safety and training for the sport.
The drop zone is located at:
1001 Airport Rd, Mattoponi, VA
- I-95 South ramp to Richmond VA
- Take exit 84A on the left to merge onto I-295 S toward Rocky Mt NC/Richmond VA
- Take exit 28A to merge onto I-64 E toward Norfolk/VA Beach
- Take exit 220 to merge onto VA-33 E/Eltham Rd toward West Point
- Continue to follow VA-33 E
- As you leave West Point, Airport Road is on the right. Our registration office is across the street from Airport Road.
No Limits Skydiving™: West Point is easy drive from Northern Virginia (NOVA). Grab a few friends to jump with you, and ask about our group discount for groups of four or more.