From Norfolk, VA it’s approximately 70 miles up I-64 to the drop zone.
Naval Station Norfolk is one of the largest in the world, and Norfolk, VA is proud to be its home. The military presence in the area is one of the more prominent qualities that make Norfolk what it is, and the reason why No Limits Skydiving™ is proud to be the skydiving destination for those coming from the area. We are staffed with ex-Navy and former military service members who have taken tens of thousands of people on their first skydive. Contact us for more information. Seriously, it’s awesome.
No Limits Skydiving™ is proud to support our military by offering a military discount. We thank you for your service and we are happy to extend this small courtesy to you.
The dropzone is located at:
1001 Airport Rd, Mattoponi, VA
- Take I-64 W toward Richmond
- From I-65, take exit 227 for VA-30 toward W Point/Toano
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto VA-30 N/Old Stage Rd
- Continue to follow VA-30 N
- Turn right onto VA-273 N/Farmers Dr
- Turn right onto VA-30 N/VA-33 E/Eltham Rd
- Continue to follow VA-33 E
Please note: We schedule jumps throughout the day. If you’re going to be late, give us a call and let us know. This will help us to reschedule other jumpers. Drive safely, and we hope to see you soon!