From Lexington, VA it’s approximately 130 miles to the dropzone.
As you probably know, there isn’t a skydiving dropzone in Lexington, Virginia. We are the only drop zone that specifically caters to Lexington. We offer tandem skydives. You don’t need any experience- we will give you all of the training that you need and have all of the equipment available.
The dropzone is located at:
634 Airport Rd, Victoria, VA 23974
- Take E Nelson St/US-60
- Continue to follow US-60 32.8 mi
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto E Lexington Ave/US-60
- Continue to follow US-60 36.2 mi
- Turn right at US-15 16.5 mi
- Take the ramp to US-15 E/US-460 E 282 ft
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Keysville/US-15 S/Petersburg/US-460 E and merge onto US-15 E/US-460 E
- Continue to follow US-460 E 19.6 mi
- Take the ramp onto US-360/US-460
- Continue to follow US-460 5.7 mi
- Turn right at The Falls Rd/VA-49
- Continue to follow VA-49 15.1 mi
- Continue on Main St/VA-40
- Continue to follow VA-40 3.6 mi
- Turn right at Airport Rd/VA-736
Your desire to go skydiving may be fulfilled with a two-hour drive to our Victoria, VA location, as there isn’t a skydiving dropzone in Lexington. Give us a call if you have any questions, and don’t forget to check out our gift certificates.